Monday 20 September 2010

About Me...

We are surrounded by an array of wonderful things; features that we continuously acknowledge and observe. We do so through our senses that we are blessed with.

Just like the way we listen to understand a good lyric in a song, we look to appreciate a sunset, we smell to identify a favourite scent, we taste to relish a mother's great dish & we feel to endure the warmth of a best friend's hug.

Nevertheless, beneath the exteriors, I believe that there is something far more obscure. It piques my curiosity; wanting to search for reasons why we admire such beauty and how one can be truly inspired by its existence.

My name is Ceejay Villa and I write and share my interests & creations solely for you... 



Thank you for taking the time to visit my page.

No comments:

Post a Comment