Sunday 8 January 2012

Senseful Creations introducing...

"Bloomful Delights"

... a new addition to my creative table. The concept of "Bloomful Delights" is basically a bouquet of wonderful gifts fit for new babies and young children. I started doing this when my best friend gave birth to my precious god-daughter almost a year ago and the thought of it incorporated many of the essentials a new mother would need. I absolutely fell in love with the idea and fully acknowledged the gratitude I received from giving it. So here I am today, writing up this post to share with you my work and what I have been up to this holiday period.

These unique bouquets are most adorable; perfect gifts for maternity leave, baby showers, new arrivals or even just a cute gesture. They are composed of a variety of useful treats for new mothers and their baby such as babygrows, bodysuits, bibs, scratch mits and much more, each handcrafted into little buds and blooms. I try my hardest to have them beautifully presented. Here are a few snapshots of my work & recent orders:

Baby Girl Bouquet
Baby Boy Bouquet
My Bloomful Delights can be tailored to your preferences. I work with the basic idea (like the ones pictured above) but I am more than happy to add and adjust anything you may wish to make your special gift for someone the way you'd like it. Whether you'd just like a dainty bouquet made up of just socks and mits or a baby bouquet accompanied with a hamper full of goodies -- it's your call. So, if you have friends who are expecting a baby or have just given birth, these baby bouquets would make beautiful and not forgetting practical gifts for them - feel free to get at me on cj.villa4@googlemail.com, I'd be glad to answer any questions or queries. You can also follow me on twitter at justhat_lilmiss

I am looking forward to showing you more of my stuff which I am currently working on at the moment. That's that for now, please stay close and I'll keep you posted.

Also, BIG love to those who have been supporting me, you know who you are. You're all too fabulous - thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment