Sunday 22 January 2012

Sweet, Tasty & extremely CUTE!

To start off the year, I gave a go at making Cakepops... "CAKEPOPS?!" You question. The best way I can think to define them is that they are bitesize cake pieces coated in coloured candy; made to look like a lollipop. I must say, it was certainly fiddly baking to say the least however, the outcome was soooo worth it!!! =)

Here are ones I made for my Papa's birthday and to welcome the New Year
 

Soft sponge cake balls shelled in blue and also pink vanilla coating; sprinkled with hundreds & thousands for a final touch. I was more than happy to share these little treats with many of my friends and family and was really chuffed with the great comments I got.  

Presenting to you Senseful Creation's... 
POP-A-CAKE Candies 
Fantastic for parties, events or even when you just want something to indulge in... are NOW MADE TO ORDER.

BUT keep that sweet tooth fresh as more Pop-A-Cake yummies are baking in the kitchen.
Gotta run, toodles x

1 comment:

  1. I really like the site and all the treats. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete