Saturday 22 January 2011

"Lifes just a big party"

Last night, my boyfriend and I took an evening stroll down the Southbank. London City was clear skied, slightly quiet for a Friday night, extremely cold but wonderful. Ended our day at Southbank Big Top to watch the well-known 'La Soiree' (a belated birthday present I had under my sleeve)...

We walked into an unpretentious circus- like venue; tiny circular stage in the centre surrounded by bustling crowds. Hadn't the slightest clue what to expect. Although I had arranged this, I didn't research much into it but trusted the words written in the papers. So, expectations were apprehensive. I don't wish to reveal too much but the show featured a variety of 'twisted cabaret' acts from comedic to horrifically amusing stunts. Others were a nice little treat for us ladies... Mmmm.

The atmosphere was great. A very awe-inspiring experience; constantly captivated. The show is only running till the 27th February, so grab some tickets if you haven't already. I highly recommend it!

Me & my Mr. D

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a fantastic time!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula, it was an amazing show. Do try grab some tickets while they're still about. You'll have a laugh x

    ReplyDelete