Monday 30 May 2011

British Luxury

Half term finally made its arrival and started with a bang! Friday was hardly much of a school day for me. It was the school's Patronal Festival (St. Philip Neri) and together with a Mass and Awards Ceremony, the school provided a fine dining experience for all the staff members. It was a lovely experience; lots of mingling, laughter & unlimited wine... where could anything go wrong?!

The following day, I had a pleasant start by having traditional afternoon tea with my half at 'The Montcalm' hotel, just off the top of Park Lane. The venue was absolutely refreshing, contemporary and luxurious. We started of with a glass of bubbly (more alcohol... can you believe?) but soon served with finger sandwiches, scones and a selection of pastries and sweet goodness. For the many hours of chit chat we did, the non-stop tea was just perfect and necessary.
 
 
We finished off our day watching the Hangover Part 2, which I found really awesome. Its solid comical set-ups were hilarious and left me in fits of laughter. In all honesty, I still favor the first one though. 
 
Well... looking forward to more fun this week. I will keep you updated my dear followers. Till then, take care and toodles xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment